Principal Consultants at Talent Wing Consultants
Views:882 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Actuarial Reserving Role - P&C Insurance (2-10 yrs)
Work as a core member of the actuarial team and contribute to make it a center of excellence
- Analyze the historical claims data and identify potential issues and trends and document the findings
- Build MS-excel based actuarial tools and be able to use triangulation methods for the purpose of estimating outstanding loss reserves for various (Re)insurance companies.
- Work on Statement of Actuarial Opinions (SAO) and actuarial audits of clients
- Review data, methodologies, assumptions, results and benchmark against market
- Reconcile results from previous year and compare with clients- results
- Review Nonlife pricing models and carry out bespoke modeling
- Assist with Solvency II Technical provisions actuarial reviews for PRA submission requirements
- Validate consistency across regulatory submissions
- Assist client with understanding and implementing the new regulations e.g. Solvency II, IFRS, etc.
- Provide transaction and due diligence support to the client
- Provide assistance with actuarial system transformation
- Assist with actuarial review of Economic capital requirements
- Make proper commentary on the results/findings and prepare the summary report
- Assist senior members of the team in day-to-day management activities including MI reporting
- Actively participate in engagement team meeting
- Communicate with engagement managers/Directors/partners in UK and build strong professional relationship
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.