Talent Scout II at Winfort
Views:1935 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Actuarial Pricing & Analytics Role - Health/Motor Insurance (4-8 yrs)
- There is an exciting opportunity for an individual to take on the role of Actuarial Analyst for Medical Insurance, based in Mumbai, India with a Re-insurance company.
- Candidate must have strong experience in Actuarial Pricing & Analytics for Health / Non-life / Motor insurance industry.
Qualifications& Requirements :
- Good progress towards actuarial qualification under a recognized actuarial body (SOA/CAS/IOA/FOA/FIA) with a Bachelor degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or equivalent
- 4-6 years of insurance, reinsurance or consulting working experience (including internships). Experience with medical indemnity products a strong plus.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access, SAS, SQL, or other statistical / actuarial software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, accurately and deliver to deadlines, and consult to internal stakeholders and external clients