Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:11008 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Actuarial GI Manager (5-7 yrs)
- Work directly with the Appointed Actuary in core areas of Product Pricing, Product Filing, Predictive Modeling and Analytics, Technical Reserving and Regulatory Reporting.
- Filling of new product in Financial Year - Business Plan for New Products
- Revision of existing products, repricing if any. Review of Policy document & manage for filling the product through Online IRDAI portal.
- IBNR Report - Preparation of IBNR forms & IBNR BAP Forms report.
- Preparation of ALM report, annual ECR Reports
- Liasoning with IT for extraction of Data Analysis and Product pricing.
- Assisting CRO in Risk Analytics including development of bespoke analytical tools, risk reporting, analysis of insurance risk and regulatory capital modeling activities and general support for any risk analytics in the company
- Assisting in responding to management queries and concerns; resolving issues promptly.
- Lead and train a team of actuarial analysts and manage their work.