Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:45966 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:265
Actuarial Associate - Solvency II (3-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Risk Analytics including development of analytical tools, analysis of insurance risk, regulatory capital modeling activities and general support for any risk analytics in the company.
- Reserving for complex general insurance lines of business
- Communication of results of analysis to actuaries in other geographical regions, underwriters and management
- Calculation of technical provisions on US GAAP basis as well as for Lloyds reporting
- Understanding of Solvency II directives and implications of IFRS from an Actuarial standpoint would be desirable.
- Assisting in responding to management queries and concerns; resolving issues promptly.
- Managing teams, ensuring feedback of team members.
Skill set required :
- Fellow Actuary/ Qualified from Institute of Actuaries of India/ Institute of Actuaries, UK or casualty Actuarial Society.
- 8+ years of experience in General Insurance pricing/reserving.
- Superior analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Good working knowledge of actuarial reserving/pricing software.
- Advanced mathematical / financial / statistical aptitude.
- Strong computer application skills, specifically Excel, Access and Visual Basic Application.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.