Founder / Hiring Manager at Activwel Ventures
Views:1670 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Activwel Ventures - Co-Founder & Head - Financial Planning & Analysis (8-15 yrs)
With the belief, when smart driven (socially conscious is a +) individuals from diverse backgrounds come together, great things happen. At "Activwel Ventures", we're embarking on uncharted path to uncover untapped hidden whitespaces to capitalize, while adding-value socially and we're looking for a hustler with the Founder mindset to help us do exactly that.
We don't shy away experimenting, validating new problems, and building more solutions; we- re looking for the right person to help us accelerate all of it.
The perfect candidate will grow exponentially working all hands-on deck with the founders, and will probably end up equipping him/herself with the skills to Head/Lead a business vertical (a cap-table participant).
Job Description :
Seniority Level : Senior Management
Industry : Consumer/Healthcare/Lifesciences/Technology/IT
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Functions : FP&A
- Manage a team of accountants, finance managers, and MIS specialists
- Responsible for the entire gamut of finance and accounts including FP&A
- Reviewing the financial performance on monthly basis and create MIS that tracks the same
- Liaise with external investors and venture capital firms and be a part of all due diligence requirements
- Handling Shares and Convertible Note Issues and corresponding Company Law Reporting.
- Knowledge of compliance processes for the organization including Taxes, FEMA, Companies Act, RBI guidelines, etc.
- Responsible for all statutory compliances relating to Company Law, GST, Corporate / Income Tax including TDS, etc.
- Preparing audit plans for Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit, GST Audits; directing the operations of the team members involved in these functions.
- Manage cash flow and forecasting. Monitoring and managing fund flows for optimum utilization of available funds
- Annual Budgeting and reporting monthly variance analysis.
- Value added activities including cost reduction, Risk Assessment & De-Risking i.e. the Statutory Compliances and Internal compliances.
- Develop recommendations for improvements in revenue growth or resource allocation.
- Ability to come up with solutions quickly and think through these solutions.
- Experience in working in an entrepreneurial set-up or a start-up venture
Desired Profile :
- The ideal candidate would come with 08-15 years OR above- experience in a similar position.
- C.A+C.S OR C.A+CFA OR MBA Finance+CFA preferred.
- Must have handled a team of Finance and Accounts Executives.
- Knowledge of statutory compliance processes for Taxes (Direct & Indirect), FEMA, Companies Act, RBI guidelines, IGAAP/IFRS reporting etc.
- Must be well versed with Company Law 2013 and other tax compliances, including company law reporting.
- Must have participated in Fund raising of investment rounds (pre-Seed, Series A to E/M&A) or should have been part of due diligence in such & maintain working relation with Banks.
- Must have a flair for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate financial impacts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical and interpersonal skills. Ability to explain & present complex issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage the work stream across segments and to operate in a flat or matrix organization.
- Pragmatic, hands-on, flexible and adaptable to change, continuously driven to challenge and improve, self-starter.
Pay range: unavailable
(Please note this is a "cap-table participation" opportunity. For more information on this, you may seek such while forwarding your interest note with CV/Resume)