Recruitment Team at Active Ai
Views:10912 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Active Ai - Technical Project Manger (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Leader who is passionate about Mobility, User Experience, FinTech. Someone who can push the boundaries, while leading, managing and motivating a team to execute the technology vision.
What will you do :
- Own the end to end delivery of projects that are defined as part of the program
- Own the client problem and work with the client and the engineering team throughout the project to ensure that the objectives are met
- Responsible for working with customer to define solution Active Intelligence www.active.ai
- Be the glue between customer and delivery team
- Communicate status and project details to project stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure maximum participation Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Team management
- Play pro-active role, owns the project and the problem and demonstrate technical capabilities and leadership qualities
What we are looking for :
- 6-10 years of experience with at least 4 years as a Team Lead and Developer and 2 years as a Project Manager
- Familiarity with J2EE, Android, IOS etc
- Familiarity with Consumer Banking and Payments Domain
- Must have executed at least one project on either Internet or Mobile Banking
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies and familiar with relevant tools like Jira Agile etc
- Experience in mobility development, testing, deployment & project management
- Exposure and knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in mobility
- Ability to work with vendor partners and execute mobile application development projects
- Proficient in creating project plans and tracking them to deliver results on time.
- Proficient in verbal communication skills including presentation to large audiences
- Ability to effectively present information to team members and management, customers and prospects.
- Excellent team building, people and management skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Must be self-starter, proactive and willing to learn and grow with the business.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate a hands-on approach, attention to detail and results orientation.
- Understand business requirements through interactions with domain experts, business sponsors etc.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents such as FRDs, TSDs and architecture documents.
- Knowledge and experience of working with mobility architecture frameworks
- Understand the technical architecture and functional flow of existing applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.