Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Views:1389 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
ACT - Senior Manager - Sales - SME Vertical - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-8 yrs)
About Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd :
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Role Name: Manager - SME Business
Reporting to: Head - SME Business
Small & Medium scale Enterprise business holds a prominent place in the current ACT business and the future plans of the organizations. As a SME business manager, individual will be responsible to handle end to end activities of assigned accounts. Also, will be responsible for generating quality leads and their onboarding
- Manage end to end activities of assigned accounts
- Work with Service delivery & collections teams to ensure committed service levels.
- Interact with SPOCs of key accounts to gauge their satisfaction levels, proactively resolve their problems by providing customized solutions
- Work with product management team to provide offerings as per the market requirements and to assess future trends/ needs.
- Periodically review the performance of the team members on service delivery and create a plan to improve the performance of bottom 10%.
- Track the progress of the improvement plans
- Design and implement sales strategies to onboard new clients and achieve sales targets as per the approved plan
- Introduce innovative measures to target Enterprise customers in tech-parks and industrial parks for approach and conversion.
- Maintain good rapport with the key accounts and work for references through them
Educational & Experience requirements:
- MBA from premier institute with 4 - 6 years of experience.
- Should have experience of handling a team
- Preference will be given to the candidates with sales background
Key Personal Attributes:
- Good communication skills, reasoning and analytical ability
- Must be collaborative in approach and a team player
- Very good at networking, negotiations and influencing
- Capability to understand the customer needs and strong business acumen
- Ability to handle large teams and handle multi-functional project