Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Views:2370 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
ACT - Senior Manager - Presales (8-12 yrs)
Position : Senior Manager - Pre-Sales
Job Location : Bangalore
Purpose of the Role :
Responsible for enhancing Order Book & product penetration by creation of deliverable technical solutions in line with the customer's requirements, contribute to revenue acceleration and revenue retention by providing technical support to project and support team, creation of data interconnects over MPLS and Ethernet that strengthens ACT reachability. Responsible for business development of data business by targeting assigned Region, customers with data product requirements, give proposals, log and arrange feasibilities, negotiate prices and get orders from customers.
Key Deliverables :
1) Give presentation to customers on the concept notes, infrastructure strengths, solution strengths and product USPs.
2) Pitch new technologies and existing data products to Carriers/Global enterprises to get new accounts, product penetration and order booking.
3) Engage in technical round discussion and commercial negotiation on the proposed techno-commercial solution and handling technical objections and commercial clarifications
4) Bid Management of the time-bound RFP coordinating inputs from all stakeholders i.e. Legal, Commercial, Product, Sales, Factory Regulatory, Pricing Committee and ensuring a competitive cost-effective technically optimized solution is prepared on time.
5) Accountable for Order Book, New Accounts & Product penetration, Revenue generation and OB from end-user business of carrier customers with data interconnects by generating and closing opportunities, negotiating prices, getting price approvals, log and arrange feasibilities, and be the face of carrier customer for all issues in end-customer opportunities over the complete lifecycle including delivery and support.
6) Responsible for business development of data products to customers by developing account wise strategy in coordination with BD / Channel and key account manager
Major Challenges :
The key challenges for the role are:
1) Coordinating various functions like UG, Technology & IT to the level of details required by carrier customers is very challenging as it needs to be built on a customized basis and is not readily available.
2) Cross-checking for technical compliance on all parameters required by the customer from third party providers at global locations.
3) Bid Management of time bound RFPs requiring program management and cross-functional coordination.
4) Driving Product penetration in the region's accounts with direct responsibility.
Desired Skills and Competency :
- Team management : Always provide requisite functional and skills training to team members and continuously develop them by monitoring their performance periodically. Timely feedback is provided to the team members.
- Leadership Qualities.
- Relationship building skills : Hardworking team player, believes in good human Interactions.
- Proactive, Analytical, and planning abilities.
- Strong communication and convincing skills.
- Ability to take up highly challenging assignments.
- Highly Customer focused, Target / execution oriented & taking high initiatives.
Recruitment Specifications :
1. Education : Any Engineering Discipline.
2. Work Experience : 8- 10 Years of experience with at least 4 years in pre-sales in ISP / Telcom / technology domain
3. Ability to follow direction from senior colleagues and take on new and different tasks with support and guidance.
4. Proactive engagement in performance development reviews
5. Demonstrate commitment to personal development and actively seek out learning and development opportunities
6. Capable of proactively identifying and implementing improvements to work practices as required
7. Demonstrate a positive approach to change and keep up to date with developments in relevant areas.
8. Ability to deal with multiple stake holders and drive standardization.
Desired Profile :
- Candidate should be Telecom Professional with more than 8 - 10years of experience in telecom Industry & must have handled the Pre-sales function in any Enterprise / Govt / Media / IT / ITES / BFSI domains.
Duties of the Pre Sales Consultant :
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Ensuring that the company's product can deliver on the customer's requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.