Talent Acquisition at Act
Views:5517 Applications:882 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
ACT - Manager - Training & Development - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
To design & deliver development programs for North Business based on the training needs and business requirements in collaboration with the central T&D team
- Lead the training need analysis for the business with focus on productivity and building capability for the future
- Collaborate with the central team & SME's to develop training content and enhance existing programs
- Manage budgets & costs related to the business for the financial year
- Study the feedback from the training programs and design post training engagement modules
- Facilitate organization effectiveness & other behavioral training
- Provide road map for the training team for the year and regularly track the progress
- Regularly review and update program learning objectives, and implement training to ensure it meets desired learning outcomes.
- Responsible for managing the dashboards for various programs and tracking the progress of the programs.
Educational & Experience requirements:
- MBA/PGDM from Premier B-School Only.
- 2 - 5 years of experience
Key Personal Attributes:
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about people development, strong communicator, highly energetic with ability to influence & persuade
- Excellent interpersonal skills - High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
- Ability to work closely with business leaders by understanding their needs, designing and rolling out programs addressing the needs
- Excellent team building skills and orientation for developing high quality talent within the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.