Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Views:2676 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
ACT - Manager - Training & Development - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
To design & deliver development programs for North Business based on the training needs and business requirements in collaboration with the central T&D team
- Lead the training need analysis for the business with focus on productivity and building capability for the future
- Collaborate with the central team & SME's to develop training content and enhance existing programs
- Manage budgets & costs related to the business for the financial year
- Study the feedback from the training programs and design post training engagement modules
- Facilitate organization effectiveness & other behavioral training
- Provide road map for the training team for the year and regularly track the progress
- Regularly review and update program learning objectives, and implement training to ensure it meets desired learning outcomes.
- Responsible for managing the dashboards for various programs and tracking the progress of the programs.
Educational & Experience requirements:
- MBA/PGDM from Premier B-School Only.
- 2 - 5 years of experience
Key Personal Attributes:
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about people development, strong communicator, highly energetic with ability to influence & persuade
- Excellent interpersonal skills - High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
- Ability to work closely with business leaders by understanding their needs, designing and rolling out programs addressing the needs
- Excellent team building skills and orientation for developing high quality talent within the organization