HR at Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
Views:682 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
ACT - Manager - Service Delivery (8-12 yrs)
About Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd:
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow and Ahmedabad. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2.5 million
happy homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Purpose of the Role:
Overall in-charge for service delivery for Ahmedabad with regard to network operation, deployment, complaint resolution, and customer relationship management. Responsible for functional performance in accordance with company policy and procedures. Manage and develop team. Plan, implement, and manage all the required areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement and personnel growth while supporting company goals, missions, and vision.
Build Operational Efficiency:
- Complete Responsibility of monitoring and driving Operations for the location
- Design and implement strategy for expanding operational support services and network in line with sales forecast or approved expansion plans
- Drive implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Monitor performance and ensure high productivity levels to drive specified customer uptime
- Conduct periodic audit and inspection to ensure that testing and measurement equipment are
- available and being utilized by the field staff as per laid down norms and procedures
- Provide support to corporate customers in respective Business
- Design and implement customer Relationship management strategy with a view to increase
- customer retention
- To liaise with corporate contacts, build and develop relationships.
Drive Business Results:
- Responsible for timely execution of special projects/ up-gradation assignments
- Assume overall responsibility for supporting technical customer care as per laid down norms as well as monitoring of complaint resolutions
- Monitor and track implementation of various new infra for existing network and customers.
- Support rollout of new platforms like GIS,FWMP,CRM, GPON etc.
- Review recommendations received for implementation of new projects, provide resources required and monitor implementation
- Support end-to-end customer care processes and procedures with a view to increase customer retention.
People Management & Development:
- Own & drive organizational people processes
- Successful assimilation of new hires in to the roles
- Analyse training needs of operations staff and co-ordinate with Functional Training Team and HR to ensure design and implementation of training programs
- Drive & adhere to employee certification norms
- Upskilling the team for new projects & drive change management initiatives
- Establish & monitor measures of performance of the team
- Attrition management - review, analyse, plan & execute control mechanisms
- Man power planning, exigency planning.
Overall Custodian of Organizational Culture & Values:
- Compliance to safety norms & SOPs
- Responsible for process compliance
- Creating & upholding an engaged workforce
- Responsible for driving organizational values & ways of working
Key Result Areas
This role has the responsibility of driving efficiency across the Business, providing outstanding leadership to associates and championing ACT's culture of service, respect and integrity. This role is responsible for maintaining a performance driven environment, drive operational efficiency, and apply the best practices and processes while providing outstanding customer service and supervision.
Desired Skills for the Role:
1. Should possess strong market Intelligence/Industry knowledge or experience/commercial acumen
2. Should demonstrate execution excellence/do it right approach
3. Results driven approach, high level of urgency, ability to prioritize as per business requirement
4. Possess Strong interpersonal abilities
5. Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
6. Strong situation handling & takes pride in customer service
7. Ability to manage the governance mechanism, focus on CSAT results
8. Ability to drive change, probable improvement areas in existing processes, problem solving approach
9. Values people development, values transparency & open communication within the team
Educational & Experience requirements:
- MBA with 8 - 10 years of experience in operations
- Should have experience of handling a team
- Preference will be given to the candidates with operations background
Key Personal Attributes:
- Good communication skills, reasoning and analytical ability
- Must be collaborative in approach and a team player
- Very good at networking, negotiations and influencing
- Capability to understand the customer needs and strong business acumen
- Ability to handle large teams and handle multifunctional project