Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Views:1989 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
ACT - Manager/Senior Manager - Sales - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-7 yrs)
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure achievement of sales and ARPU targets as per the approved plan
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Conduct sales trainings for improving their functional & non-functional skills.
- Submit periodic market intelligence report on Market trends, Contemporary Products and Competitors practices.
- Provide feedback to management on market response to new product launches
- Assume administrative control for Retail Business Vertical.
- Ensure implementations of approved sales promotions schemes across the Retail Business Vertical.
- Need to maintain 100% adherence to the processes and policies of the company.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
MBA From Premier B-School Only
1. Should have Minimum 4+ years- experience in a consultative environment preferred
2. Should have Minimum 2+ years of experience in a managerial role
3. Should possess strong market Intelligence/Industry knowledge or experience
4. Ability to handle large teams and handle multifunctional projects
5. Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities
6. Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
7. Hands on experience in B2B/Corporate/ Enterprise Sales/Retail Sales/Channel sales
8. Local/Working knowledge of the city preferable
9. Should have handled a sales team in a mid to large size organisation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.