Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Views:3790 Applications:617 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
ACT - General Manager - Information Technology (10-15 yrs)
Position: General Manager - Information Technology
Reporting To: Chief Information Officer
Span of Control: 125 People
Purpose of the Role :
Developing & streamlining systems with proven ability to enhance IT Applications and IT Infrastructure operational effectiveness in the organization. Ideal fit will be required to provide leadership for Information technology function, with blend of Technology Vision and Business Acumen.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This position play a crucial role in end-to-end process management, custom designing IT solutions and supporting end users & developing technical staff to achieve performance objectives.
- Provide IT support to enable all business initiatives develop implementation plans, in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Lead end-to-end architecture and design for enterprise scale application develop long term strategy and define objective for application development team.
- Design and Implement solution to be scalable evaluates new tools and technologies to solve business problem.
- Ensure Capex and Opex budget of department are not exceeded; take corrective / preventive action to keep the budget under control.
- Mapping organizational requirements and providing best IT solutions involving evaluation and definition of scope of project and finalization of project requirements.
- Developing business aligned IT Enabled Strategy and blue Print for all the business in the Group.
- Ensuring excellence in service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction and to minimize down time.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of IT Applications, CRM and ERP Solutions. Telecom Billing System Knowledge will be added advantage.
- Exposure of Managing IT Infrastructure with the understanding of Data Security, Compliance, IT budgeting and governance. Should have Knowledge of Networking, In Building Solution and Connectivity.
- Knowledge of latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence, BOT- s, ESB Etc.
- Ability to build relationships both within the organisations and outside vendors / partners.
- Should be able to develop and mentor high performing teams across the organization and focuses on accountability while maintaining high quality results.
1) Qualification - B.E/ B.Tech. Additional Management Degree will be added advantage.
2) Experience: 10+ Years out of which at least 4+ Years in Team Management.
3) Should process strong People Management Skill and Negotiation Skill.
4) Excellent in Stake Holder Management.