Deputy Manager TA at ACT Fibernet
Views:105 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
ACT Fibernet - Manager - Technology Excellence (9-14 yrs)
Architect solutions for:
- Deep visibility using DPI and Synthetic Testing
- Root Cause Analysis of network anomalies in Real time through automated systems
- Closed Loop automations on IP/MPLS networks.
- Dev-ops style work environment.
- Cross Functional co-ordination with contractors, and other verticals within the organization.
- Program management
1. Should have 9-13 Years of work experience in Dev-Test, Testing or Development.
2. Understanding of Networking ( IP, MPLS, Ethernet), Should understand TCP/IP incl. IPv6, basic switching and routing, DHCP & DNS
3. Knowledge or Python, Perl is a must.
4. Experience in using Ansible
5. Experience of working with Raspberry Pis.
6. Should be able to work with geographically distributed teams from a central location.
7. Must have done BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Electrical Engineering