Deputy Manager TA at ACT Fibernet
Views:178 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
ACT Fibernet - Manager - Information Technology - CRM (8-13 yrs)
About Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired inhome entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow and Ahmedabad. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2.5 million happy homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-TheHome technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Role Name: Manager - IT (CRM)
- Single point of contact for Technical and functional deliverables
- Leading a team of Siebel resources
- Understanding the application requirements, mapping with Siebel data model, transforming the data and loading into Siebel.
- Responsible for incident, problem and change management processes.
- Acquired sound Business knowledge of Telecom/ISP applications.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Educational & Experience requirements:
- Graduation/Post-graduation (Engineering graduate preferable)
- Overall Experience of 8+ years of experience with at least 1 full Siebel Implementation experience.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Siebel 7.x/8.x data model
- Experience on integrating Siebel with with OSM, ASAP
- Experience in Siebel Customer management, Service request management for Siebel eCommunication vertical
- Strong Experience in Siebel configuration, Siebel Workflow, Scripting, Siebel EAI
- Experience with HTML based Siebel OpenUI development
- Experience in Product & Pricing, eConfigurator, and Pricing is desirable
- Very good understanding of SQL, XML and other web technologies
- Experience of Siebel CTI, Siebel Customer management, Service request management, Siebel Order Management, iebel Sales, Marketing & Campaign Management
- Full life-cycle project experience in Data Migration, extensive knowledge and expertise in Siebel Configuration, Order Management.
- Experience of Oracle DB or any other relational databases, transformation, and loading to Siebel
- Exposure on Siebel Communication Module (Preferred)
- Sound business knowledge of Telecom/ISP operations
- Experience of architecting robust and secure solutions.