Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Views:2098 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
ACT - Deputy General Manager - Service Operations - FMCG Sales - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The incumbent will be responsible for Operations with regard to network operations, complaint resolution, Deployment, Project execution, financial performance, and customer relationship management. Responsible for total performance in accordance with company policy and procedures. Plan, implement and manage areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement and personal growth while supporting company goals, missions, and vision.
Role Description :
1. Complete Responsibility of monitoring and driving field service Operations.
2. Drive implementation of operational policies and procedures.
3. Monitor performance of Business and ensure high productivity levels
4. Conduct a periodic audit and inspection to ensure that testing and measurement equipment are available and being utilized by the field staff as per laid down norms and procedures
5. Design and implement a strategy for expanding operational support services and network in line with sales forecast or approved expansion plans
6. Review recommendations received from Branches for implementation of new projects provide resources required and monitor the implementation
7. Monitor and track implementation of various new infra for existing network and customers
8. Support roll-out of new platforms and technologies.
9. Provide support to Community Projects in the respective Business
10. Provide support to corporate customers in the respective Business
11. Responsible supporting all end-to-end customer care processes and procedures with a view to increasing customer retention.
12. Assume overall responsibility for supporting technical customer care as per laid down norms as well as monitoring of complaint resolutions
13. Analyze training needs of operations staff and coordinate with Functional Training Team and HR to ensure design and implementation of training programs
14. Responsible for timely execution of special projects/ up-gradation assignments
15. Establish a measure of performance and monitor performance of Operations staff
16. Design and implement customer Relationship management strategy with a view to increasing customer retention
17. To liaise with corporate contacts, build and develop relationships
Key Result Areas :
This role has the responsibility of driving efficiency across the Business, providing outstanding leadership to associates and championing ACT's culture of service, respect, and integrity. This role is responsible for maintaining a performance driven environment, drive operational efficiency, and apply the best practices and processes while providing outstanding customer service and supervising each branch to bring in the success of this role
1. Should have Minimum 8 + years experience in a consultative environment preferred
2. Should have Minimum 4 years of experience in handling large teams
3. Should possess strong market Intelligence/Industry knowledge or experience
5. Ability to handle large teams and handle multi-functional projects
6. Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities
7. Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills