Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Views:3112 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
ACT - Branch Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-5 yrs)
Purpose of the Role ::
- Overall in-charge for a branch with regard to financial performance, network operations, sales, complaint resolution, collections, project execution and customer relationship management. Responsible for total branch performance in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Create and execute the branch business plan. Ensure store profitability and manage and develop branch personnel. Plan, implement, and manages areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement and personal growth while supporting company goals, missions, and vision. Provide sound leadership for the branch.
1. Assist Leadership Team in annual operating plan and budget for the branch with Regional office.
2. Monitor performance against approved budgets and submit monthly Financial MIS on branch operations to corporate office.
3. Assume overall responsibility for ensuring that the branch remains within or exceeds approved budgetary norms
4. Responsible for achieving that targeted Net-growth and revenue growth.
5. Responsible for expansion thru new network acquisitions. Submit project proposals for expansion / up gradation of network as per business needs.
6. Responsible for complete adherence of Branch / Area POP and CPE infrastructure is strictly as per norms through through periodic checks and operational audits.
7. Monitor and maintain fiber and cat5e laying, as per norms thru period checks and operational audits.
8. Responsible for implementation of approved projects in a timely and cost-effective manner in coordination with Head - Operations
9. Monitor and review sales performance and implement course correction measures where required. Submit periodic reports to management on market intelligence and sales performance versus forecast.
10. Plan and visit customers as per the approved norms and submit a report to management
11. Design and Implement processes for elimination of root causes of complaints to increase customer satisfaction.
12. Responsible for timely collection of subscription/other dues and remittance of the same to corporate office as per laid down procedures.
13. Design and implement customer Relationship management strategy with a view to increase customer retention.
14. To liaise with corporate contacts, build and develop relationships.
Key Result Areas
Branch Managers have the responsibility of driving sales within their respective branches, providing outstanding leadership to associates and championing ACT's culture of service, respect and integrity. Branch Managers are responsible for maintaining a performance driven environment, drive operational efficiency, and apply the sales process while providing outstanding customer service and supervising the branch to bring in success of this role.
- Should possess Masters/Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent from Premier B School Only
1. Should have Minimum 3 years experience in a consultative environment preferred
2. Should have Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a managerial role preferred
3. Should possess strong market Intelligence/Industry knowledge or experience
4. Ability to handle large teams and handle multi functional projects
5. Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities
6. Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills