Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Views:1868 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
ACT - Assistant General Manager - Field Service Operations - Telecom (5-12 yrs)
Purpose of the Role:
Overall in-charge for Operations with regard to financial performance, network operations, complaint resolution, project execution and customer relationship management. Responsible for total performance in accordance with company policy and procedures. Plan, implement, and manage areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement and personal growth while supporting company goals, missions, and vision.
Provide sound leadership for the Business.
Role Description -
1. Complete Responsibility of monitoring and driving field service Operations.
2. Drive implementation of operational policies and procedures.
3. Monitor performance of branches and ensure high productivity levels
4. Conduct periodic audit and inspection to ensure that testing and measurement equipment are available and being utilized by the field staff as per laid down norms and procedures
5. Design and implement strategy for expanding operational support services and network in line with sales forecast or approved expansion plans
6. Review recommendations received from Branches for implementation of new projects, provide resources required and monitor implementation
7. Monitor and track implementation of various new infra for existing network and customers
8. Support rollout of new platforms and technologies.
9. Provide support to Community Projects in respective Business
10. Provide support to corporate customers in respective Business
11. Responsible supporting all end-to-end customer care processes and procedures with a view to increase customer retention.
12. Assume overall responsibility for supporting technical customer care as per laid down norms as well as monitoring of complaint resolutions
13. Analyse training needs of operations staff and co-ordinate with Functional Training Team and HR to ensure design and implementation of training programs
14. Responsible for timely execution of special projects/ up-gradation assignments
15. Establish measure of performance and monitor performance of Operations staff
16. Design and implement customer Relationship management strategy with a view to increase customer retention
17. To liaise with corporate contacts, build and develop relationships
Key Result Areas
This role has the responsibility of driving efficiency across the Business, providing outstanding leadership to associates and championing ACT's culture of service, respect and integrity. This role is responsible for maintaining a performance driven environment, drive operational efficiency, and apply the best practices and processes while providing outstanding customer service and supervising each branch to bring in success of this role
1. Should have Minimum 8 + years- experience in a consultative environment preferred
2. Should have Minimum 5 years of experience in handling large teams
3. Should possess strong market Intelligence/Industry knowledge or experience
5. Ability to handle large teams and handle multi-functional projects
6. Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities
7. Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills