Fund Manager at Lakshmi Enterprises
Views:2221 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Acsys Investments - Associate - Credit Analysis - Debt & Equity Market (1-3 yrs)
Chennai Based family office is looking for candidate to support Fund Manager to monitor Debt and Equity portfolio
Key role of the Associate:
- Working knowledge of debt mutual fund and debt products. Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved and able to write credit analysis/ reviews and highlight deviation to senior members of the team. Analyst
- Working knowledge of equity market and able to undertake Stock Screening, Equity Valuations, Financial Modelling and Forecasting, building strong investment arguments.
- Able to support fund manager in perform sector and peer reviews
- Closely monitor developments related to regulatory, Industry, counterparty events, track external ratings changes and prepare update notes on the same
- Assist in portfolio monitoring, including trade monitoring;
- Provide portfolio support through data analytics, market alerts, algorithms, etc.
- Preparation of various analytical reports, bench-marking, presentations.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Excel and able to perform financial modeling independently
- Strong academic background
- Candidates readily available and in Chennai will be preferred.
- C.A or MBA with prior experience in Credit and Equity Research.
Salary offered: 7-8LPA