Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:175 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
ACS Solutions - Technical Project Manager - Open Source Technologies (10-12 yrs)
Role Objective: This role is primarily responsible to lead multiple projects at Technical Manager capacity
- Get a holistic view of the tech stack and review estimates for new projects working with team members
- Understand how various technical components are connected in a system and provide suggestions for improvements or value adds
- Guide, coach, and mentor software development engineers
- Perform design / solution reviews, code reviews and provide right recommendations and track them till closure
- Provide project management and technical leadership in the projects
- Keep abreast with the latest technology trends in Open Source Technologies
- Utilize technology best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project/program execution.
- Promote good design and programming practices with various teams and subject matter experts
- Create project plans and project schedules
- Baselining and tracking project schedule closely and taking required steps for projects in red status to bring them to green quickly
- Mitigate risks at right time and come up with Risk mitigation and contingency plans
- Track metrics and KPIs that adds value to the projects and report to the leadership
- Create a positive atmosphere in the team and provide the required support to the team
- Build and manage small/mid-sized team of tech leads, developers, testers and Business Analysts
- Work collaboratively with client project managers and other client stakeholders
- Liaise between team and client throughout the project execution end to end for effective performance of the team
- Share weekly and monthly status reports to all the relevant internal and external stakeholders
Education - Engineering degree
Experience - 10+ Years of experience with at least 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
- Hands-on experience of 5 to 6 years in development, designing and implementing Software solutions for enterprises. Must have strong programming experience in Open Source technologies (Angular/React/Node/PHP)
- Expertise in developing awesome, user-friendly applications.
- Ability to design systems & write clean, maintainable, and re-usable code.
- Experience in designing and implementing UI for web/mobile applications.
- Lead or component development expertise with Angular/React is a must.
- Proven ability/expertise in leading teams and delivering solutions.
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions.
- Proven experience in solving challenging technical problems.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects and objectives simultaneously and efficiently.
- Strong technical manager background in the areas of Open Source technologies
- Experience in design reviews, code reviews
- Good at client facing role with technical command in managing project end to end
- Tech Savvy person who can understand what developers and architects are talking
- Good team player with strong commitments
- Experience working on Microsoft Project Plan
- Experience working on Project management tools like Jira, Rally etc.
- High energy with self-motivation
- Strong presentation skill
- Working familiarity with GIT/Bitbucket
- Exposure in working with Databases (SQL Server, Oracle etc.) is a plus
- Exposure to Cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Any Technical certification in Open source Technologies
- PMP or CAPM (Good to have)
Knowledge and Competence - Experience working in Agile development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.