Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:743 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
ACS Solutions - PMO Head (15-22 yrs)
Innova Solutions is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 20 years. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
Headquartered in the US, Innova Solutions has grown to over $2.5 Billion in revenue with more than 27,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognized by ACG as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia, we continue our journey of innovation and excellence along with being a highly respected and responsible corporate citizen, generously giving back to the communities we serve.
Innova Solutions specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions.
Please visit https://www.innovasolutions.com/ to see how Innova Solutions can help you in your transformation journey to the digital world.
Innova Solutions is currently hiring a Partner CoE Leader for Data and Analytics. We're looking to expand our partner capabilities with Snowflake, MongoDB, & Databricks, amongst others to develop valuable new solutions for our customers and unlock new growth.
- Formulising PMO org across APAC region along with Global PMO Head
- 15+ years program management experience managing large complex projects
- 5+ years of experience managing program managers in large software organizations
- Experience with PMO frameworks and structures
- Deep training in use and customization of product development tools (e.g. Jira & Confluence)
- Ability to work strategically and tactically (hands-on) as needed, with relative fluidity, limited direction, and high complexity
- Unparalleled organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple, competing projects and priorities at any given time
- Proven ability for problem solving in a global organization through relationship building and collaboration
- Knowledge of ad tech industry is a big plus
- Multi-year experience in building and managing small teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and uncertain situations, and drive clarity.
- Attention to detail and quality; striving for continuous improvements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.