Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:21 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
ACS Solutions - .Net + Azure Technical Architect (10-15 yrs)
This role is primarily responsible for helping development teams with guidance and making sure that the teams are implementing best practices, good development standards. Should guide the teams towards right direction in project implementation, technological advancement etc. Help development teams with architectural decisions.
- Provide Leadership and work/support 2-3 projects in parallel without impacting the quality and the time commitments for the deliverables
- Own Design, Development, Assessment, optimization, Troubleshooting, documentation of App(s)/ System(s)
- Own Performance tuning, Solution Design and Creation of Logical, business and Physical Architecture artifacts and Low-level design of the systems in terms of Data Models, Mappings, Orchestration
- Evaluate, monitor, review Design, Development & Deployments process to identity and Mitigate risk in time.
- Build strong domain knowledge in one or more industry Practices
- Make business presentations to the management when needed
- Create and Maintain Artifacts and project metrics as desired by the clients
- Production Evaluation: Play a key role in evaluating the application for production readiness
- Attain in-depth knowledge of Capabilities, Limitations, internal architecture, Working and Applications on broad range of tech stacks and Define "Design and Development" best practices & standards for the tech stacks.
- Evaluate new and alternate Tools & technologies and chooses the appropriate Tool/technology for efficiency and quality deliverables
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, customer perspective, and quality elements being sought out for solution reviews, problem solving, advice, or recommendations
- Identify and train resources to prepare them for Project/Client commitments and client interviews
- Lead initiative toward enhancing Practice skill, Service Maturity and adopting Trending technologies, Designs, solutioning and Delivery methodologies
- Contribute to Governance, Operationalization, Skill & Service Maturity, Hiring, R&D, Consultancy, Training and Mentorship across account and practice.
- Design and Develop prototypes of the proposed systems in collaboration with appropriate IT practitioners and client Stake holders.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings for all the agile teams
- Accelerate team's capabilities through solution design guidance, targeted application reviews, and on-demand troubleshooting.
- Work with architect in defining integrational architectural solutions for a given business requirement leveraging Azure services.
- Evangelize the usage of reusable frameworks and artifacts, ideate and Conceptualize utilities for reuse and acceleration of Delivery, Reduce time to Market, Automation of Deployment, Operations, Maintenance, Monitoring and Processes.
- Keep up to date on market needs and directions, identify opportunities to add enhance services offering to meet contemporary market needs. Lay down roadmap/ design programs for aligning resource skill and Delivery process to sustain delivery of new / enhanced offerings.
- Develop standards, patterns, best practices for reuse and acceleration
Education B.E/ B. Tech, MS, M. Tech, MCA
Experience 10-15 Years
- Must be proficient in the full development life cycle.
- Relevant experience in working with cross-cultural teams across multiple locations
- Very good interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and written & verbal communication skills
- Should have experience in Technical Architecture, Project Design, HLD/LLD, Client Interaction, Project Estimation, Risk Management, Team Management, Coding, Code Reviews etc..
- Strong .Net and frontend development skills
- Knowledge on cloud platforms such as Azure, SQL/NoSQL databases and API Frameworks
- Familiar with standard SDLC and Agile processes.
- Expertise in troubleshooting, root Cause analysis and performance engineering of back end, Front end, middle tire components.
- Extensive experience in Providing integration solutions using ESB, Queue and streams.
- Working experience in IOT based systems
- Expertise in various architectural patterns
- Excellent knowledge Cloud service alternative their application and working, and expertise in in providing cloud-based solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of various traditional and non-tradition data systems, their applications and expertise in design, development, and optimization of Data systems
- Expertise in Optimal transaction design and implementation in single server and across hops
- Good understanding of working of Webservers, browsers, Internet, OS and networking
- Expertise in Unix/Linux programming (shell and/or Perl)
Expertise in Designing and implementing automations solution for Business processes, Operating systems and Networking tasks, File management and data processing
Primary Azure Skills
- Knowledge of various Microsoft frameworks
- Deep domain expertise in designing cloud infrastructure Solutions for Azure (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, Compute, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, containers and Infra as a code technologies) required
- Experience in designing scalable Architectures using Serverless framework (Paas, Microservices architectures, API management) and Container Orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
- Experience in Infrastructure as a code tools like Terraform, Boto, etc
- Experience in designing highly available, fault-tolerant and secure systems with cost-optimization in various cloud providers.
- Should have a strong understanding of tools such as Azure DevOps (VSTS), Jenkins, GitLab, Bitbucket, Bamboo and SonarQube.
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift and Cluster Administration and package manager tools like Helm for Kubernetes
- Candidate should be capable enough to handle production systems and on-call support
- Experience in at least one of the Monitoring tools (Prometheus, ELK, Dynatrace, Nagios, AWS CloudWatch or similar)
- Scripting fundamentals (Shell / Python / PowerShell)
- Security Hardening - Supported security recommendations.
- Experience with Artifactory tools like JFrog, Nexus, etc.
- Programming Fundamentals (Java / Groovy/ Python) and Debugging skills
- Strong root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a Windows and Linux based environment
- Good communication skills to interact with global teams and manage Agile teams from DevOps.
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques.
- Knowledge on Cloud computing software's
Secondary Skills - Should be able to work on POCs
- Should be able to write code whenever its necessary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.