Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:1405 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ACS Solutions - Global Delivery Operations Role (15-24 yrs)
Global Delivery Operations
Innova Solutions is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 20 years. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
Headquartered in the US, Innova Solutions has grown to over $2.5 Billion in revenue with more than 27,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognized by ACG as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia, we continue our journey of innovation and excellence along with being a highly respected and responsible corporate citizen, generously giving back to the communities we serve.
Innova Solutions specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions.
Please visit https://www.innovasolutions.com/ to see how Innova Solutions can help you in your transformation journey to the digital world.
Innova Solutions is currently hiring a Partner CoE Leader for Data and Analytics. We're looking to expand our partner capabilities with Snowflake, MongoDB, & Databricks, amongst others to develop valuable new solutions for our customers and unlock new growth.
- Overall 15+ years of experience in managing below functions across globe RMG
- Coordinate with Business finance for Revenue Recognition and Profitability
- Work with delivery leadership to define rate cards for all locations.
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition, Learning & Dev, IT & Compliance, Facilities,
- Coordinate and support Fresher program, ESAT/CSAT, etc
- Define and publish Delivery Ops metrics
- Implement centralize resource mgmt. by region and globally.
- Define profitability targets by account and support implementation of improvement steps where needed.
- Collaborate with respective groups and Delivery leadership to accomplish all objectives such as L&D, ESAT/CSAT, Fresher programs, etc
- Define and implement common delivery operations metrics and reporting
- Continue and mature RMG.
- Continue collaboration and support all functions in scope
- Mature operational efficiency contributing to improvement in bottom line
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.