Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:97 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
ACS Solutions - Functional Consultant - Oracal ERP (8-12 yrs)
Oracal ERP Functional Consultant
- The purpose of this role is to Assist in design, demonstrate, development, testing, and implementation of Oracle financial modules according to the business requirements.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional related documentations. Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions
- Requirements Gathering: Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle financial projects from the business users.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional related documentations.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions
- Explain the requirements to the Technical team and get the customizations / enhancements developed as required by business
- Perform in-depth Unit Testing of new customization / enhancements covering all functional scenarios around the customizations and its impact on financial transactions
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer specifications.
- Support and troubleshot existing developed applications
- Respond to customer queries and concerns promptly.
- The candidate must be Experience in R12 with Modules AP, AR, GL, CM, PA,
- Should be well aware of SQL/PL-SQL scripting to be able to:
- Do Db level troubleshooting of production issues on his own and
- Help Development team in arriving at best fit technical solutions.
Part III ; Role Requirements:
Education: B.Com/ CA / CMA / MBA Finance with Oracle ERP
Experience: 8-12 Years
- In-depth understanding of Business Functional processes
- Oracle ERP ; Financial
- Oracle Database, SQL/PL-SQL
- Reasonable experience to use tools like Toad, SQL Navigator, SQL Plus
Secondary Skills: Any other RDBMS like Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Certification: Oracle Financial ; Certified is preferred but not mandatory
Knowledge & Competence: Financial Accounting, AR, AP, GL, CM, PA, System Administration, Financial Reporting