Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:795 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ACS Solutions - Director - Order To Cash (14-27 yrs)
Director - Order To Cash
Job title : Director Order To Cash
Work Location : Noida
Shift Timings : 2:00 - 11:00 PM (UK Shift)
Job Description & Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for managing and overseeing Entire OTC process (Order validation, credit management, Billing, Collections, Cash application).
- Will be responsible ensuring closer of the monthly/quarterly/annual OTC cycle within the defined timelines by the organization.
- Will be responsible to circulate and provide weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual MIS to the relevant stakeholders along with analysis, as per the requisite timelines.
- Will be responsible to forecast the cash flow analysis, monthly cash collection goals, monitoring the DSO, debtors risk management.
- Will be responsible to co-ordinate and work closely with statutory/internal/external auditors providing relevant information as may be required.
- Will be responsible for co-ordinating and working closely with Business Finance partners, Operations team, Sales teams and customers as may be deemed necessary.
- Will work with the Senior Management and business units to determine strategic objectives and identify opportunities to meet the organisation goals.
- Partners with business leaders to provide input and guidance on business issues and to provide strategic process improvements in OTC process. Drives efficiencies within the OTC process and embraces automation as may be required along the way.
- Manages teams keeping in mind the organizations cultural framework, directly associated with the Great Places to Work institute
- Works well with multiple peers and sub-ordinates in a One Team environment, keeping personal egos aside in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Defines KPI for the team members and tracks performance against the same; devises incentives schemes for the team by setting clear achievement targets.
Education and experience Required :
- CA/CPA/MBA Finance is a must
- 14+ years of experience is a must in OTC process, with adequate knowledge and exposure of other functions like Risk Management, Audits, Compliances etc.
- Prior experience of managing an Offshore Shared Service set up and working with US aligned customers preferably IT/ITES sector.
- The person needs to be able to demonstrate leadership in managing people and large teams (should have managed team of 50 people and above), processes and technology and have superior interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to identify process gaps as well as improvements in already implemented processes, with experience of building designs to support technology interventions that help improve throughput, speed and accuracy.
- Is transparent, motivational, down to earth, fair and passionate about culture and driving change to improve employee morale, employee satisfaction, improve retention and overall growth in terms of grade or skills/capability.
Company Overview :
ACS Solutions is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business solutions organization. Since 1998, we have been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients worldwide in their digital transformation journey.
Our extensive experience serving all major industry domains, passion for innovation, combined with the power of state-of-the-art technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and blockchain helps our clients envision their next, strategically transform, and drive exceptional results.
Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.7 billion in revenue with more than 26,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognized by ACG as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia, we continue our journey of innovation and excellence along with being a highly respected and responsible corporate citizen, generously giving back to the communities we serve.
ACS specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions