Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:114 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
ACS Solutions - Azure COE Leader (10-20 yrs)
Innova Solutions is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 20 years. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
Headquartered in the US, Innova Solutions has grown to over $2.5 Billion in revenue with more than 27,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognized by ACG as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia, we continue our journey of innovation and excellence along with being a highly respected and responsible corporate citizen, generously giving back to the communities we serve.
Innova Solutions specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions.
Please visit https://www.innovasolutions.com/ to see how Innova Solutions can help you in your transformation journey to the digital world.
Innova Solutions is currently hiring a Partner CoE Leader for Microsoft Azure. We're looking to expand our partner capabilities to develop valuable new solutions for our customers and unlock new growth.
The Partner CoE Leader role will be responsible for all technical aspects of a technology partnership for Azure. The leader will be proficient in the landscape of the partner products and services, develop solutions based on those products and services, drive the enablement of delivery capability, and own the GTM for these solutions. The Partner CoE will work alongside a Partner Manager who will lead the overall management of the partner as well as a Solutions Sales Leader for that Partner.
- CoE leader will own the technical aspects of the Technology partner
- Will be responsible for driving all the technical and delivery enablement across the organization
- Accountable for developing partner capability center
- Primary catalyst and owner for Partner solutions and GTM
- Focused on building all aspects of the practice like training, certs, etc.
Goals and objectives
- Build partner specific solutions in collaboration with other parts of the organization
- Drive all aspects of technical enablement and measured based on overall growth of the partner business on technical side
- Own all goals and objectives around certification, training, enablement
- Support delivery and other team members with respect to client engagements
- Provide vision and build annual/quarterly plan for partnership growth with Partnership General Manager / Business Leader
- Strong technical acumen and skills
- Ability to engage execs internally and externally
- Provide industry thought leadership
- Communication and presentation skill
- Lead by example
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years' experience in the services or management consulting field
- Proven recent history of success in building and growing a technology practice
- Experience (and prior success) with: Enterprise level or strategic SOW/Project-based IT or business solutions; or Complex software development or sophisticated information technology solutions/services; or IT sourcing or consulting services involving high level IT buyers.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills with the ability to develop and conduct effective presentations.
- Experience in a collaborative team-selling environment with the ability to actively partner with internal resources to prioritize and penetrate key accounts and quickly build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to drive and/or travel up to 20% of the time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.