Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:342 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
ACS Solutions - Associate/Lead - Talent Acquisition (3-6 yrs)
Associate/Lead - Talent Acquisition
Job Description & Responsibilities :
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify Talent needs and determine selection criteria
- Strong experience and IT and Niche skills hiring
- Source talent from a variety of channels, including job boards, employee referrals, networking, social media, and complex internet searches
- Garner interest from passive talent using creative outbound mechanisms
- Review resumes and conducts thorough phone screening to measure culture fit, interest level, and qualification against job requirements
- Coordinate the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and the interview panel
- Drive compensation based negotiations with the selected candidates to close positions
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Ensure a smooth onboarding for all the new hires
- Behavioral Skills:
- Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Articulation skills
- Interpersonal Skills and Relationship Building skills
- Influencing skills (the ability to connect, convince and build credibility)
- Ability to work independently
Education and Experience Required :
- 3-6 years of talent acquisition experience with a fast-paced Product, Service-based organization.
- Bachelor's Degree along with MBA/Diploma in HRM is preferred.
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring candidates from different various channels.
- Hands-on experience in Boolean, X-ray, and other search techniques.
- Experience with working on multiple Requirements and fulfill as per the business needs.
- Prior hiring experience IT and Niche skills not limited to : Java, .Net, Backend, Frontend, Full Stack, and Cloud Engineers, Data Science, Analytics, Data engineers
- Specialized in handling end to end recruitment - entry to senior level in the space of Analytics, Data Engineering, and Technology.