Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:944 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
ACS Solutions - Associate Director - Financial Operations (12-15 yrs)
Job title: Associate Director of Financial Operations (ADFO), Staffing and Solutions
Work Location Noida, UP - India
Shift: US Shift (EST OR PST)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for business unit's Billing/Invoicing, AR/Collections and Cash Application team members and its functionalities on a Global scale (US, Puerto Rico, India, Canada, UK)
- Head processes related to compliance with corporate policies, including customer account analyses, audit reviews and risk management
- Lead finance operations involvement with new client implementations
- Lead necessary change management within the team to enable growth and expansion of the current team
- Maintain the system of internal control in accordance with corporate and location requirements
- Inter/Intra-departmental collaborations with Accounting, AP, Audit, FP&A, HR, IT, Legal, Operations, Payroll, Sales and Tax
Job Requirements :
- Must have a broad business view and the ability to build trust with regional finance teams and leadership
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, strong operational focus and ability to make decisions
- A good educator and manager who builds trust, share information and is willing to be a mentor
- Well recognized as having outstanding people leadership and management skills
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Work with Sales and Business team to finalize Pricing
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement Team to Respond to RFPs (Finance related items only)
- Business and Financial Analysis
- Able to juggle competing priorities and tight deliverables
- Able to work in a dual reporting matrix environment
Education & Experience Required :
- Master's degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting and/or a minimum of 12-15+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPA preferred, not required
- Prior management of 10-15 or more team members
- Experience working within Staffing Industry & Compliance is highly preferred.
- ACS Solutions is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business solutions organization. Since 1998, we have been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients worldwide in their digital transformation journey.
- Our extensive experience serving all major industry domains, passion for innovation, combined with the power of state-of-the-art technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and blockchain helps our clients envision their next, strategically transform, and drive exceptional results.
- Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $900 million in revenue with more than 17,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognized by ACG as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia, we continue our journey of innovation and excellence along with being a highly respected and responsible corporate citizen, generously giving back to the communities we serve.
- ACS specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions