Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:1344 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
ACS Solutions - Associate Director/Director - Accounting Controller (10-18 yrs)
Job Title: Accounting Controller (Associate Director/Director)
Work Location: Noida, Delhi | Remote during Covid
Shift Timings: 2:00 11:00 PM (UK Shift)
Job Description & Responsibilities
- As the Accounting Controller for ACS India you will be responsible for crafting the vision for offshore support and the overall strategy for our India geo working closely with global Finance Head. This role will help build innovative support offerings and be expected to contribute to the long-term operational strategy and support model, outsourcing decisions, contract negotiations, vendor selection and continuous improvements of business processes.
- The Controller is responsible for directing the financial functions of the firm in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued regulatory and advisory organizations
- As the role manages finance and decision support of one of the strategically critical sites for ACS Global it demands excellent leadership and organization skills to deliver results in agile / virtual working arrangements.
- This is a role where strong analytical & management accounting skills are needed together with the ability to build strong relationships and to use influencing skills well.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Head all local accounting processes to ensure compliance with corporate policies, including general ledger account analysis, fixed assets, AP, GL, audit reviews and risk management
- Implement, plan, develop, organize, and evaluate ACSs financial function
- Lead necessary change management within the team to enable growth and expansion of the current team
- Maintain the system of internal control in accordance with corporate and location requirements
- Financial modeling and analysis to support value and wealth creation by identifying opportunities for improved financial management, the maximization of internal resources and general business growth
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources
Education and Experience Required:
- Masters degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting with 8 to 10 years of related experience
- CPA / CA certification required
- A seasoned leader and financial executive with relevant experience, preferably in the professional services field
- International experience is preferred, mainly experience working in the US & other international Geos
- Must have a broad business view and the ability to build trust with regional finance teams and leadership.
- Expert in US GAAP
- Extensive experience in SG&A management
- Experience managing multiple entities across geographies
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, strong operational focus and ability to make decisions
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Experience working in a dual reporting matrix environment
- The Finance Controller will manage teams in India and work closely with teams in the US The work hours will be between 2pm IST 11pm IST
ACS Solutions is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business solutions organization. Since 1998, we have been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients worldwide in their digital transformation journey.
Our extensive experience serving all major industry domains, passion for innovation, combined with the power of state-of-the-art technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and blockchain helps our clients envision their next, strategically transform, and drive exceptional results.
Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $900 million in revenue with more than 17,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognized by ACG as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia, we continue our journey of innovation and excellence along with being a highly respected and responsible corporate citizen, generously giving back to the communities we serve.
ACS specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions