Senior HR - Talent Acquisition at Acqueon
Views:741 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Acqueon Technologies - Customer Success Manager (6-10 yrs)
Acqueon's conversational engagement software lets customer-centric brands orchestrate campaigns and proactively engage with consumers using voice, messaging, and email channels. Acqueon leverages a rich data platform, statistical and predictive models, and intelligent workflows to let enterprises maximize the potential of every customer conversation. Acqueon is trusted by 200 clients across industries to increase sales, improve collections and re-engage with otherwise-defecting customers.
For more information on how Acqueon delivers business value using Conversational Engagement, please visit www.acqueon.com
- Influence customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall CSAT scores.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at Acqueon, on behalf of the customer.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Define operational metrics for team
- Establish system for tracking metrics
- Create cadence for review within team
- Expose subset of metrics to executive & leadership team
- 6+ years experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideal candidate will have a background of post-sales customer service and experience
- Strong empathy for customers.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills - Enthusiastic, Creative and ability to inspire others
- Impressive executive presence and communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Engineering, Services)
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Relevant Bachelors degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problems-solving resources.
- Resolve customers questions and problems.
- Prepares and completes actions plans.
- Completes health check audits.
- Identifies customer service trends and determines system improvements.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and identifying operational environments.
- Conducts surveys and forms focus groups.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Managing processes & Process improvement
- Strong decision-making skills.
Experience: 6 - 8 years
Work Location: Chennai / Bangalore