ACME - Manager - DC Solar - Electrical Components (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Solar resource assessment and generation of PVsyst report.
- Detailed simulation & analysis of Energy generation feasibility report.
- Design PV system electrical components including selecting system types of equipment, performing electrical calculations, and determining interconnection with utility and/ or existing facility electrical system.
- Validation and Analysis of new products and continual inputs for Design, performance improvement of system as a part of solar projects to deliver techno commercial Systems without compromising Quality and Reliability.
- Preparation of RFQ document for DC Side and technical comparison of the equipment and system.
- Documentation work, like preparation of equipment Technical specification, datasheets & design basis calculation/ reports, Cale sizing calculations, Earthing systems & calculations etc.
- Electrical Components selection and based on technical benefits based vendor assessment process for major components like PV module, String Combiner Box, Inverter, cables, etc.
- Design and detailing of System DC SLD & BOS making as pe system power schematic arrangements.
- Shall have the ability to explain the drawings/ design & the DC side scope of work to the vendor as well as to the construction team as & when necessary.
- Shall be able to conduct Technical discussion with the vendor related to DC side of the plant up to Inverter.
- Estimation, Sales Support and tender works for new solar projects & Design request support, vendor interaction.
- Assemble system drawing set in AutoCAD for purpose of bidding, permitting, and construction in accordance IS/ IEC standards and methodology.
- Knowledge of electrical principles and PV design concepts.
- Knowledge of Software application, AutoCAD, PVSyst and understands power loss analysis, shading analysis, GCR and how to optimize the PV design.
- Strong knowledge of wide range of industry products and technologies including solar panel types and inverters.
- Be active to associations such as Solar Power international, Inter-Solar etc.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the solar design, equipment and controls.
- Have knowledge of regulation and incentives pertaining to the industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excels at developing and maintaining relationships.
- The ability and flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong technical written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Active participation in professional societies and business organizations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.