Head HR at ACME Cleantech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:702 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
ACME - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Regulatory (4-8 yrs)
- Exhaustive knowledge on Electricity Act 2003, National Tariff Policy 2016, IEGC 2010, SRLDC Operating Procedures and other CERC/ SERC Regulations, and their respective amendments thereof
- Analysis and Advocacy on various policies/discussion papers of MNRE, MoP, CEA, CERC etc.
- Analysis of various petitions and orders by SERC/CERC/APTEL.
- Coordination and liasoning regularly with various statutory bodies such as RLDC, SLDC, CERC, SERC, MNRE, SECI, PGCIL, DISCOM etc.
- Active participation in raising issues through various associations (IWPA, WIPPA, IWEA etc.)
- Representing the organization in various public hearings of any new policies/regulations/discussion paper/tariff order conducted by Regulatory commission
- Coordination with Legal team in handling various petitions (i.e. Late payment surcharge, back down, GBI matter, change in law, SCOD extension, PPA compliances etc.)
- Understanding various bid opportunities in renewable sector and preparing the business model
- Analysis of bidding documents (Request for Selection, Power Purchase Agreement, Power Sale Agreement and their amendments) and preparing proposal for the management
- Representing the organization in various State discoms for finalizing tariffs, electrical forecasting, scheduling issues
- Ensuring timely billing of all customers/DISCOMs as per billing cycle, implemented schedule issued -RECs trading in Exchange on monthly basis
- Working in close coordination with DISCOMs to ensure timely payments.
- PPA compliances i.e. Raising LPS letters, Payment security, Rebate etc.
- Obtaining NOC from RLDC/SLDC/DISCOM for scheduling of inter/intra state power.
- Analysis of interstate and inter-regional transmission corridors on regular basis.
New Business Explorations :
- Explore new opportunities in the Market and involved in the discussion with discoms/ other bodies wrt to New Proposals