ACME - Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Legal (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Experienced in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating high-value contracts; and providing legal advice to ensure feasibility and legality of investments made by companies.
- Experience in handling corporate legal affairs related to renewable energy projects
- Accurate and sound legal advice on various legal issues after proper application of legal principles
- Drafting & vetting :
a. Contracts, Agreements etc.
b. Pleadings, applications, notices and replies etc.
c. Financing documents
- Handling litigation & Arbitration.
- Advising on issues related to Business Laws, Company Law, Arbitration, Labour Laws, Registration Act, Stamp Act, Consumer Protection Act, Electricity Laws etc.
- Rendering advise for planning the strategies and procedures to be followed in various cases.
- Legal Compliance
- Handling Regulatory Disputes & Disputes Resolution