HR at Confidential
Views:241 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Acko - Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Technology Domain (7-10 yrs)
Internal Auditors are responsible for providing assurance about internal controls- design and effectiveness to the management and to the Board
- CA- or Equivalent with DISA / CISA / similar certification in IT/tech; OR Master degree in IT or equivalent with certification in Audit / CISA / similar
Total Work Experience: 7 years
Work Experience in Audit / Risk Management / Insurance / IT: 3 Years
- Understanding of concepts related to audit, including controls, risks, processes, flowcharts, SOPs, etc.
- Strong analytical ability, including network and network systems design, capacity planning, operations methodology, error detection/resolution techniques, quality assurance techniques, and implementation and management methodologies.
- Customer service handling experience
- IT Savvy
The following are the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list:
- Audit process controls as per the audit standards, directly or through outsource audit partners, making sure the company has adequate technology and system controls to meet business objectives and customer needs.
- Have insight into the entire business structure including all IT infrastructure.
- Understand the criticality of process under the light of overall business objectives.
- Perform the audit as per the audit policy of the company including audit scoping, planning, field work, reporting, recommending action plan and tracking implementation of the recommendations.
- Conduct/Manage continuous audits of areas such as Customer Service, Underwriting and Claims management, etc and related IT General controls. and Information Security, Data Governance, SDLC, etc and related controls.
- Suggest improvements and help the process owners in updating the process and control documentation.
- Compile data / information into a coherent report for the audit committee.
- Help in constructing Audit Plan and executing the same during the year.
- Work in conjunction with other specialist auditors, as and when required. Prepare and review audit work papers and reports documenting the result of reviews of assigned activities and recommended management action. Interpersonal
- Ability to handle relationship with multiple stakeholders
- Learning aptitude
- Team Worker
- Risk and Control- thought process
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Note - - Immediate joiner's will be preferred for this position
Company Description : Acko is India's first and only all-digital insuretech product company. Through innovative digital products, customised pricing and use of data and technology, we are changing how insurance works, and is perceived by users in India.
Although we are solving for the Indian market and are based out of Bangalore, we are part of a global wave of insurtech startups that are creating success through technology and business model disruption - ZhongAn in China, Oscar, Lemonade, Root in the US.
We are a well-funded series-C company backed by a slate of marquee investors including Binny Bansal, Amazon, Ascent capital, Accel, SAIF and Catamaran. While FY21 will only be our thirdyear of operations, on the back of a steep growth trajectory the past 2 years, we are expecting strong financial growth. We clocked roughly $20M in premiums (revenue) in our first year of operations and ended FY20 with over $50M in premiums, a growth rate of 150%. Through partnerships with large internet players such as Amazon, Ola, RedBus, Oyo, Lendingkart, ZestMoney, GOMMT group etc, we have reached ~50M unique users.