Acko - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Senior Manager- Digital Marketing
About the role:
- The " Digital Marketing" role reports into the " Associate Director- Digital Marketing " and is an integral role in the Marketing team. The core responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Strategize & optimize the Facebook platforms via CPI, CPL, CPS based campaigns to scale up new customer acquisition.
- Plan and implement A/B experiment to enhance the primary optimizing metrics & customer experience.
- Co-ordinate and get projects going as per deadline with creative & tech-product teams.
- Evaluate data across Facebook dashboard, Google Analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer/Branch to drive insights for bringing efficiency in primary optimizing metrics
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in managing the SEM and Display accounts
- Experience with handling a monthly budget of at least 1 Cr.
- Strong analytical skills with the proven experience of delivering efficient scale.
- Very good communication, interpersonal, and team collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that changes rapidly. Startup experience preferred over others
- Complete ownership of SEM and Display Marketing channels, responsible for achieving the marketing channels' short time as well as longtime goals.
- Liaise with the team for campaign execution and lead the entire account strategy.
- Proficiently doing all the execution from keywords research, account structuring/restructuring, campaign creation, ad-copy ideas, creative suggestions, deciding best bid strategies, run A/B experiments, etc. as per the Google's best practices.
- Analyze data at various levels and come up with bold -innovative ideas and new opportunities that can efficiently scale up the account.
- Efficiently use Google analytics, and other analytics tools to find out the new insights about the account regularly.
- Efficient collaboration with multiple teams for the channel's requirements like data sanity, attribution, new features, conversion improvement, etc.
- Liaise with Google team regularly and pro-actively use the latest launched Google features in the account to build additional efficiency.
Experience : 5+ years in relevant area of work
Skill set required :
- Hands on experience in managing Facebook ads manager, Google analytics, Appsflyer/Branch.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong ownership to see the task to completion while insisting on highest standards.
- Customer centric approach to solve key business problems
- Strong analytical skills to take key logical decisions.
- Great team worker & easy to approach
What's in it for you:
- Tremendously impactful role that provides an opportunity to be part of Acko's leadership team
- Independence and ownership in both design and execution of the role.
- Convenient work location in HSR layout, Bangalore with a smart, inclusive team of experienced colleagues from world class organizations such as Google, Yahoo, Boston Consulting Group and Coca-Cola that are working alongside a young, dynamic product and technology team
- Opportunity to be part of an early stage high potential startup
- Competitive bonus and equity participation in a company that is growing quickly