HR at Confidential
Views:435 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Acko - Manager - Company Secretary (4-6 yrs)
- Manage the Board and similar corporate affairs of Insurance Company & its hold co.
- Ensure compliance to Companies Act, Sect. Standards, IRDAI Corporate Governance requirements, and Rules thereunder.
- Preparation and finalisation of Board Agenda, Minutes, supporting papers, Circular Resolution of highest standards.
- Preparation of Corporate governance returns, Directors Report, Annual Report etc
- Handle internal and external Auditors, Regulators, internal and external stakeholders on Corporate secretarial matters
- Responsible for timely filings with IRDAI/GIC/IIB- Returns, Adhocs, BAP submission, ROC, etc
Qualifications and Experience :
Company Secretary with at least overall experience of minimum 4-6 years
Key Critical Competencies :
- Ability to handle work pressure, Solution Oriented, Work closely with Senior management and Board Members, Ability to independently work, Manage Stakeholders and coordination,
Competencies Required :
- Analytical Skill
- Communication and Drafting Skill
- Supervision/Leadership skills
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Decision making skills
- Deliver round the clock performance
- Confident assertion of quality services