HR at Confidential
Views:579 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Acko - Manager - Category Marketing (5-7 yrs)
The Category Marketing role will report to the Head of Category Marketing and will include the following core responsibilities :
- Own the category marketing charter and GTM for key categories (auto or health insurance)
- Work closely with external partners (media and creative agencies) to drive insightful and differentiated marketing campaigns for the category to scale product awareness and adoption
- Develop a strong understanding of the consumer to identify and delivery key category messages through effective campaign management and media mix development
- Collaborate with the category business teams to achieve demand generation goals - design monthly/quarterly marketing calendar
- Lead all consumer research projects for the product to identify and mine relevant consumer trends and insights
- A self-driven individual with 5+ years of experience in marketing roles across B2C companies, MNCs or Startups
- MBA or equivalent from a reputed institution
- Ability to navigate dynamic and changing environment which is staple to startups
- Strong data driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful marketing programs
- Open to learning and receiving constructive feedback
- Develop strong working relationships across the various verticals within the organisation
- Experience managing category marketing for B2C vertical.
Company Description :
Acko is India's first and only all-digital insuretech product company. Through innovative digital products, customised pricing and use of data and technology, we are changing how insurance works, and is perceived by users in India.
Although we are solving for the Indian market and are based out of Bangalore, we are part of a global wave of insurtech startups that are creating success through technology and business model disruption - ZhongAn in China ($11 Bn valuation), Oscar($3 Bn valuation), Lemonade, Metromile in the US.
We are a well-funded series-D company backed by a slate of marquee investors including Binny Bansal, Amazon, Ascent capital, Accel, SAIF and Catamaran. While FY21 will only be our third year of operations, on the back of a steep growth trajectory the past 2 years, we are expecting strong financial growth. We clocked roughly $20M in premiums(revenue) in our first year of operations and ended FY20 with over $50M in premiums, a growth rate of 150%. Through partnerships with large internet players such as Amazon, Ola, RedBus, Oyo, Lendingkart, ZestMoney, GOMMT group etc, our micro insurance product has reached ~50M unique users.