HR at Confidential
Views:749 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Acko - Lead/Senior Lead - Strategy - IIT/IIM (3-5 yrs)
What you will do at Acko:
- Design and execute high impact strategic initiatives spanning across sales, customer service, process excellence, etc. - independent ownership from conceptualization to execution
- Devise strategy for new product lines including sizing opportunity and attractiveness, designing go-to-market and growth strategy (including defining target customers, positioning, etc.)
- Work closely with senior management (CEO, CFO etc.) to execute key projects both internal & external projects
- Define processes and tightly manage execution timelines (e.g. product design and launch)
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors / Masters degree from Tier 1 colleges - IIT / IIM (MBA not mandatory) or qualified CAs
- 2-5 years of experience in either top tier consulting firms or Strategy / CEO's Office in high growth tech startups
- Experience of having worked across strategy and execution projects
- Experience in working with senior management and CXOs
- Good problem solver
- Go getter attitude with creative lateral thinking abilities
- Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial drive to excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills
Company Description : Acko is India's first and only all-digital insuretech product company. Through innovative digital products, customized pricing and use of data and technology, we are changing how insurance works, and is perceived by users in India.
Although we are solving for the Indian market and are based out of Bangalore, we are part of a global wave of insurtech startups that are creating success through technology and business model disruption - ZhongAn in China, Oscar, Lemonade, Root in the US.
We are a well-funded series-C company backed by a slate of marquee investors including Binny Bansal, Amazon, Ascent capital, Accel, SAIF and Catamaran. While FY21 will only be our third year of operations, on the back of a steep growth trajectory the past 2 years, we are expecting strong financial growth. We clocked roughly $20M in premiums (revenue) in our first year of operations and ended FY20 with over $50M in premiums, a growth rate of 150%. Through partnerships with large internet players such as Amazon, Ola, RedBus, Oyo, Lendingkart, ZestMoney, GOMMT group etc, we have reached ~50M unique users.