HR at Confidential
Views:347 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Acko - Data Scientist - Machine Learning - IIT/BITS/NIT (2-3 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Work closely with Business teams & Product Managers to identify opportunities and serve as an ambassador for data science
- Translates complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and high performing software and applications.
- Works with peer developers to make sure that all data solutions are consistent and ensures all automated processes to preserve data by managing the alignment of data availability and integration processes.
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2 years of experience in the field of statistics, data mining and machine learning
- BTech/BE Premier institute like IITs/BITS/NITs
- Experience in e-commerce/Online Internet companies
- Expert-level understanding of the underlying theory of Machine Learning.
- Superior knowledge of statistical analysis methods, such as input selection, logistic and standard regression, random forests, etc.
- Taking end-to-end ownership of problem domains and continuously improving upon quantitative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and work with minimal direction, with the proven ability to coordinate complex activities
- Analytical thought leadership and stay current on developments in data mining and the application of data science
Company Description : Acko is a new age technology-based general insurance company. It is India's first digital-only general insurance company with an aim to overhaul insurance, via innovative digital products, customized prices, and offerings.
Founded by Mr. Varun Dua (Ex-CEO and founder of Coverfox) and backed by reputed investors Acko offers customers a transparent, stress-free process of buying insurance and an easy seamless servicing platform. Using data, analytics, and technology, the company's platform would enable customers to access low prices in one click based on their risk profile. The company believes that it can reach a point where a customer would get his claim without him even lodging it.
Globally, insurtech companies are leading the path of disruption. In India, Acko is on the forefront, leading and defining this insurance revolution.