HR at Confidential
Views:2387 Applications:719 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Acko - Data Analyst - IIT/BITS/NIT (0-1 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Work with Business teams & Product Managers to give them business/growth related inputs based on data.
- Analyze Funnel, Cohort, Trends, LTV, DAU, MAU, Retention & user behavior using data & help the business to take the decision.
- Define and meet stakeholder requirements for customer usage metrics and processes
- Turn raw customer usage data into insights, recommendations, dashboards, and reports
- Obsessively study customer usage data to proactively identify opportunities for driving higher usage, product improvements, new business, increased retention, and price increases
- Ability and willingness to independently work & co-ordinate with cross-functional teams and be responsible for fast-paced execution
- Take up ownership of smaller Business goals with time
Eligibility Criteria :
- Relevant experience in Business Analysis in a product company or a growth startup
- Candidate should be well versed in SQL and MS Excel
- An analytical mind and an interest in the Analytics industry are a must.
- BTech/BE Premier institute like IITs/BITS/NITs
- Experience in e-commerce/Online Internet companies
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficient with R, SQL, and/or Python
- Familiarity with BI tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Excellent data analytical skills
Company Description : Acko is India's first and only all-digital insuretech product company. Through innovative digital products, customized pricing, and the use of data and technology, we are changing how insurance works and is perceived by users in India.
Although we are solving for the Indian market and are based out of Bangalore, we are part of a global wave of insurtech startups that are creating success through technology and business model disruption - ZhongAn in China, Oscar, Lemonade, Root in the US. We are a well-funded series-C company backed by a slate of marquee investors including Binny Bansal, Amazon, Ascent Capital, Accel, SAIF, and Catamaran.
While FY21 will only be our third year of operations, on the back of a steep growth trajectory the past2 years, we are expecting strong financial growth. We clocked roughly $20M in premiums (revenue) in our first year of operations and ended FY20 with over $50M in premiums, a growth rate of 150%.