HR at AceNgage Infoservices Pvt. Ltd.
Views:642 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AceNgage Infoservices - SME Operations Role (2-8 yrs)
Salary Range - 10 - 15 LPA
Job Title: SME Operations
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Manage team of Engagement Specialists.
- Review the daily tasks.
- Setting weekly and monthly targets for the team to ensure the client expectations are met.
- Ensure daily targets are met and Engagement Specialists meet the required productivity levels.
- Review the team performance on a weekly basis.
- Track the deadlines set for client campaigns and ensure there are no delays.
- Assess training and coaching needs, client service skills, product knowledge and system navigation skills of counsellors and managers.
- Create monthly, quarterly and other statical reports as well as analysis for the leadership team and studies on the outcomes of quality improvement programs.
- Develop systems to monitor and ensure employees are performing their responsibilities according to the training.
- Ensure performance reviews are conducted every month.
Qualification / Experience Required:
- MBA/ Postgraduate in any discipline with minimum 2 years of team handling skills.
- Experience in conducting review meetings.
- HR processes knowledge is a nice to have skill.
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Should have some client interaction experience.
- Organizational and time management abilities along with Critical thinking and decision making is desired.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Position will be based in an office or remote, or some combination of both based on business needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.