HR at ACE Ventures India Pvt Ltd
Views:484 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Ace Ventures - Head - Accounts (12-16 yrs)
- The incumbent will be responsible for planning, directing and monitoring all revenue and expenses for the Company. Responsible for ensuring that all financial reports adhere to the company policies and the regulatory requirements.
- Ensure comprehensive financial systems and procedures are established and maintained in order to provide appropriate levels of security and control over the Company's resources and operations.
- Prepare financial projections in support of the Company's overall Business Plan.
- Conduct reconciliation of the Company's financial position in terms of cost, income, profit and loss accounts and balance sheet.
- Conduct regular monthly reconciliations of Project Costing and profitability against Budgets and Forecasts.
- Review and monitor the expenditure process proactively. Suggest procedural changes necessary to ensure that errors are logged and corrected.
- Ensure that periodic regulatory project audits are prepared accurately and submitted to applicable authorities. Understand and implement GST. Good understanding of the laws of the land and statutory procedures.
- Prepare and review interim and annual financial statements.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors (if applicable) and provide financial data as requested by the auditors.
- Assist the Company's borrowing, renewals and any other Bank related activities as required.
- Manage the introduction of VAT and ensure returns are made on time, payments are made on time and all relevant regulations are complied with.
- Maintain and control the accounting records of the Company's subsidiaries.
- Post-Graduation Degree in Financial Accounting or related subject
- Preferably from Construction Industry.
- Preferably from Hyderabad.
- Telugu is mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.