Accounts Manager - BFSI (1-4 yrs)
A Top Ranking General Insurance Company is looking for Account Manager for Chennai Location
Experience :1-4 Yrs;
Industry Type:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Department:Finance and Accounts
Functional Area:Banking / Insurance
- Preparation of financial statement as per revised schedule VI.
- Review of the accounting system on monthly basis to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- As part of management accounting analyzing various ratios and comparing them for several years.
- Reconciliation of books of accounts with records kept by management to ensure the cause of the differences which includes comparison with budget.
- Coordinating auditors for statutory audit and preparing the data required by them.
- Preparing the data in detail for tax audit.
- Calculating tax profit on monthly basis to ensure the payment of advance tax.
- Ensuring all the statutory compliances which include service tax, vat and tds payment and filing of return before
- Preparation of data and coordinating the process for various purposes such as lower withholding tax for contract payments, repatriation of funds to outside India.
- Preparation of annual report of the company and the forms to be filed with ROC.
Desirable Skill:Bank Reconciliation, Taxation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.