Accounts Manager - Automotive - CA (8-12 yrs)
Industry - Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As the Accounts Manager, you would be responsible for closing of plant accounts, direct tax compliances, statutory & internal audits and export-related documentation in an SAP environment.
Client Details :
Our client is an Indian MNC in the OEM industry. They have manufacturing facilities across the country and cater to some of the top auto companies in the world.
As Manager - Accounts, you would report to the Plant Finance Head. Your key responsibilities would be as follows:
- Lead and manage the accounts and tax team
- Responsible for managing various functions such as monthly closing, Balance Sheet, P&L Analysis along with monitoring plant KPI, export documentation
- Develop accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Accurate and timely completion and publishing of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
- Mentor team of 2 people and groom for higher responsibilities along with Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Stakeholder Management - internal and vendors
- Coordinate and own preparation of regulatory reporting with local, state, and central government tax filings
- Coordinate with auditors / diligence teams to successfully close multiple audits
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise & Manage regular Month Close, Quarterly close and other Tax Reporting requirement as per IND AS.
Application Knowledge- Good working knowledge on SAP
- You are a Chartered Accountant with 8-12 years of manufacturing experience working in an accounting, audit and taxation role. You should have experience in an export-oriented business, which enables you to know more about export laws, duties, compliances and regulations.
- SAP knowledge would be preferred.
- Candidates from Pune would be preferred but not mandatory.
Job Offer :
An opportunity to work in mid-management of a a leading OEM MNC
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Udit Bhojani on +91 (0) 22 4236 3318.
Contact - Udit Bhojani - +91 (0) 22 4236 3318
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.