Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5389 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Accounts Executive - Chemical - CA (6-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Execute Accounts Payable processes in compliance to applicable regulatory/statutory guideline
- Maintain service levels
- Ensure statutory compliances w.r.t. Service Tax, VAT, Income Tax Including TDS implications Comply to company policies and procedures
- Support migration/integration of new services to Shared Services Portfolio
- Provide continuous process improvement to recover productivity through automation etc.
- Identify process gaps and suggest initiatives for overall improvement
- Implement best practices for payable management
- Support automation for improving the overall efficiency of the team and processes
- Set goals for subordinates and conduct performance appraisals to provide feedback for performance enhancement.
- Hold informal discussions on frequent basis with subordinates and ensure necessary support is provided in terms of development or addressing their concerns.
- 95% and above on time payments
- Zero non compliance to Statutory requirements viz Service Tax, VAT, Income tax etc.
- 100% adherence to the company policies and setting high standards of integrity
- Identifying process gaps and implementing continuous improvements
- Timely goal setting, review of performance and provide regular feedback
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.Com/M.Com/CA inter/MBA finance with Experience - 6 to 9 years
- CA multiple attempts pass with experience - 3 to 5 years
- Academics above 50% with good communication skills
- Should have experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable background
- Should be well versed with Business & Organization Understanding, Process Understanding,
- Accounting Practices and Procedures, Financial analysis and forecasting, Stakeholder Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.