Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4728 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Accounts Executive - Chemical - CA (6-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Execute Accounts Payable processes in compliance to applicable regulatory/statutory guideline
- Maintain service levels
- Ensure statutory compliances w.r.t. Service Tax, VAT, Income Tax Including TDS implications Comply to company policies and procedures
- Support migration/integration of new services to Shared Services Portfolio
- Provide continuous process improvement to recover productivity through automation etc.
- Identify process gaps and suggest initiatives for overall improvement
- Implement best practices for payable management
- Support automation for improving the overall efficiency of the team and processes
- Set goals for subordinates and conduct performance appraisals to provide feedback for performance enhancement.
- Hold informal discussions on frequent basis with subordinates and ensure necessary support is provided in terms of development or addressing their concerns.
- 95% and above on time payments
- Zero non compliance to Statutory requirements viz Service Tax, VAT, Income tax etc.
- 100% adherence to the company policies and setting high standards of integrity
- Identifying process gaps and implementing continuous improvements
- Timely goal setting, review of performance and provide regular feedback
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.Com/M.Com/CA inter/MBA finance with Experience - 6 to 9 years
- CA multiple attempts pass with experience - 3 to 5 years
- Academics above 50% with good communication skills
- Should have experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable background
- Should be well versed with Business & Organization Understanding, Process Understanding,
- Accounting Practices and Procedures, Financial analysis and forecasting, Stakeholder Management