Assistant Manager - Team Leader at Genius Consultants Limited
Views:354 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Accounting Manager/Corporate Controller - BPO/ITeS - CA/CPA (8-13 yrs)
Job Overview :
Reporting to the Assistant Corporate Controller, this accounting professional will manage timely and accurate financial reporting for the legacy business unit. This individual should possess strong project management techniques and communication skills to execute cross-functional and global projects.
This role will ensure all areas of monthly global financial close and reporting for the business unit are completed and in line with Corporate Controllership. This individual will also be responsible for timely GL consolidation of business unit to corporate. This individual will also ensure relevant monthly account reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely matter. This role will also analyze significant variances and coordinate with GEO Controllership and GEO Finance for reconciliation and resolution.
This role will prepare clear and concise management presentations and reports under the direction of the Assistant Corporate Controller.
- Perform month-end close functions under the direction of Corporate Controllership to ensure business unit are in compliance with the appropriate accounting standard.
- Drive and take ownership of the entire general ledger consolidation process for financial integrity is maintained to the corporate ledger at all times.
- Provide ad hoc financial and operational analysis under the direction of Assistant Corporate Controller.
- Prepare analysis of period end financial reports for management team, as requested by Assistant Corporate Controller or Chief Accounting Officer.
- Maintain of Hyperion applications and reports related to business unit,
- Coordinate Shared Services Teams in Poland, India, and Malaysia to perform requisite accounting processes and maintenance for the business unit, including:
- Define and maintain COA (Chart of Accounts) Accounting of Cost & Revenue in line with the appropriate accounting guidance
- Support monthly financial with the Corporate and Regional Controllers for the business unit,
- Reconciliations of all the Balance Sheet Items including Intercompany across regions,
- Analysis of the foreign currency impact for relevant country, and
- Validate all financial reporting from the Hyperion Financials Management to the Leadership team; and
- Support and coordinate with Global Shared Services Teams in carrying out Audits & Compliance activities, including, Internal and External Audits.
- Support continuous process improvement and documentation for the business unit.
- Prepare quarterly management review material as requested by Controllership.
- Lead meetings with the G&A, Delivery Practice Leaders.
- Ensure that global teams adhere to the Internal/External controls;
- Define, review, and modify finance and accounting process document, as necessary.
- Minimum 8-13 years corporate accounting experience, CPA Equivalent Accounting Designation in India preferred (e.g. Chartered Accountant)
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity
- Proficient with Oracle R12 and Hyperion Financial Management
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Office skills
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and multi-task various projects & initiatives
- Attention to details, organized and thorough, with the desire for continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and judgment skills to interpret and translate technical information
- Experience working with internal/external auditors
- Ability to work extended/flexible hours during peak periods including monthly close and expectation of partial day overlap with US pacific standard time.