Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:176 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Accounting & Finance Manager - BFSI (2-5 yrs)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CA preferred.
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge of Indian GAAP, Ind AS, Direct and Indirect Taxation relating to corporates
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Dedicated individual with a zeal to drive and achieve results
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in Accounting, Finance and Compliance functions
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- We are looking for a Big4 experienced CA professional with 2 to 4 years of experience in the field of management accounting/ FinCon function.