Staffing & Recruitment Consultant at Prime Infosoft
Views:479 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Accounting Business Analyst - IT (8-13 yrs)
- Strong Accounting Business Analysts with the below qualification.
- 8+ years of IT experience and at least 2 project implementation experience
Qualification: Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant / MBA
- Need immediate joiners only who can join in max 2 - 3 weeks.
- Should work from the client premises - Fort, Mumbai
Look for candidates who are ready to work from office from day 1. can consider candidates who are ready to work from office at least twice a week for now(for the next 2 weeks) due to the current covid situation.
Role and Responsibility -
- Responsible for detailed solution review from functional point of view, mentoring and coaching development teams for make them understand about the functionality to be developed.
- Providing necessary support to the development team in sprint planning.
- Review of test scenarios and test cases to ensure functional coverage of solution implementation.
- Leading sprint show and tell, users training and UAT support for delivered functionality
- Triage Software Change Requests to requirements, enhancements and defects and to be able to do impact analysis for change request implementation
- Customer presentation
Experience and Qualification-
- Thorough knowledge in insurance accounting, GL setup, accounting operations including accounts closure, financial reporting, final accounts and statutory audit requirement
- Prior project implementation experience in insurance space is a must
- Candidate should have 5+ years of IT experience and at least 2 project implementation experience
Qualification: Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant / MBA.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.