HR at iconma Professional Services & Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Views:199 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Account Support Specialist - Staffing Industry (1-2 yrs)
Job description :
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Working closely with National Account Manager, handling the day-to-day operations of assigned account(s), including interview, offer, onboarding coordination, extensions, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, both by phone and email.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives, following all processes and guidelines.
- Work with our internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction, that all lines of business are successful and effectively represented, and that all client expectations and companywide goals are being met.
- Track key account metrics and work with National Account Manager to meet expectations. Reinforce teamwork concept to ensure continuity of service.
- Report on key performance indicators regularly, maintaining accurate notes and records.
- Update and maintain client information in accordance with company standards.
- Provide effective problem resolution through taking ownership of all incoming concerns and issues, partnering with National Account Manager on escalation items.
- Maintain thorough understanding and knowledge of clients, industry, trends, and current events.
- 100% compliance with company and customer policy, processes, and delivery methods.
- Identify and pursue additional opportunities for existing clients, including SOW/Projects and collaborate with internal teams to ensure growth attainment. Come up with innovative solutions and ideas in regard to penetrating the existing accounts that are assigned.
- Provide additional administrative support as deemed necessary, which may include providing backup coverage for other team members as needed.
Required Skills :
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relatable experience in the staffing industry.
- Must be friendly, personable, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at assessing client needs and delivering solutions.
- Must be good at establishing and maintaining relationships and be willing and able to travel.
- Strong relationship building, and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to report, analyze data, and communicate results.
- Ability to manage daily workload independently, operate well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a high volume, fast-paced, team oriented, and results-driven environment.
- Must have to attention to detail and be able to document crucial notes.
- Ability to multi-task, use sound judgment, and be able to prioritize effectively
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to meet metrics and deadlines under pressure and within established timeframe.
- Must be innovative and operate successfully in ambiguous situations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Key Skills : Client Account Management, email, Client Relationship, Client Coordination, relationship building