Account Project Manager - Auto/Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
Skill Sets: Key Account Management, Project Management, Communication and soft skills, MS Office, ERP
Experience: 10 to 12 Years
Educational Background : BE / Diploma : Mechanical / Industrial Production, MBA/PMP
Job Location: Belgaum
Note This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job.
The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above
- Achieving budgeted revenues from new business through existing customers and new customers
- Understanding the process of receiving PO and acknowledgement.
Schedules updates with customers through periodic (Daily/ Weekly) communications. Monthly newsletters as applicable. Review and Update of project deliveries. Co-ordinate and participate in all customer meetings, visits and audits. Coordinate & track OTIF, customer score card and customer satisfaction surveys as per QMS.
- Manage OTIF as per QMS by means of tracking no. of parts or lines delivered on weekly / monthly basis. Resolve issues that arise between the departments and customer, while contracting or scoping the project w.r.t material, technical issues, logistics, and quality issues.
- Conduct daily huddle meetings and update revenue plans & forecasts. Conduct revenue risk analysis and track actions on a daily basis.
- Ensure adherence to QMS standards for all projects delivered in the account Comply with all Aequs policies and processes and related timelines.
- Manage daily activities through ERP
- Able to track project through project plan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.